June 22, 2011 (San Diego)--SummerFest tickets are selling fast! Join us June 26 at Mission Trails Regional Park for a feast cooked up by Chefs de Cuisine, plus wine and beer tasting, live music, thousands of dollars in prizes and more -- all for just $25 ($20 if you buy 2 or more tickets) if you buy in advance online (at the door: $30 or two for $50).
Get tickets and prize list here: www.eastcountymagazine.org/summerfest-2011
Scroll down to view the juicy details of the full menu--then make plans to join us for this fabulous midsummer feast!
1) Seasonal Fruits and Artisan Cheeses with local Artisan Breads and Baguettes
2) Nachos Supremo, Beef Barbacoa, Pepper jack Cheese Sauce, Salsa Verde, Pico de Gallo
3) Pasta Calabrese and Liguria Pesto action Station with Shrimp, Chicken and Vegetables
4) Porkalicious encore, Ballast Point Calico Amber Ale Braised Smoked Pork Belly w/a BBQ sauce made from the braising liquid
Pineapple/Cloves Baked Ham served with either Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or Mini Pitas.
Sunshine Burger Vegetarian or Vegan Wraps (Southwest SSB, Jalapeno wraps, hummus, lettuce, salsa, cheese/soy cheese roasted peppers, onions/cilantro)
Scrapple Bread Pudding w/Whiskey Sauce
5) New York, New York; Choice New York Strip Loin with a local Red Wine Demi-Glace topped with Blue Cheese
6) Farm to your basket; Local Organic Farmers team together to give you the freshest market basket to take home
7) Veggie Flats; Vegetarian and Vegan Sliders, Wraps and mini Quesadillas featuring Veggie "riblets", Black Bean Burgers and Malibu Burgers
8) Bakers Hearth; Local Bakery featuring wonderful Artisan Old World Breads led by Jean-Claude, Master Baker, owner and Proprietor of Scudellaro Bread Co.
9) Sushi on a Roll; Fresh made Sushi rolled in front of you by Master Sushi Chefs
10) Garde Manger Art; Award winning Chef Food Artists create carved masterpieces right in front of you using Fruits and Vegetable showcasing the Skills of Classical and modern Food Art.
11) Old and New World Dessert Stations by St. Tropez.
12 thru 15) Local Hand Crafted San Diego Wineries presenting their wines. Stop by, taste and purchase a bottle if you enjoy the wine.
16) Ballast Point Brewery;Calico Amber Ale