May 17, 2009 ()San Diego) -- Advanta Home Care's owner Rick McKee is now partnering with leaders of local organizations to present an exclusive and innovative Elder Care Community Education Series. Representatives from local faith based organizations, retirement communities, health care facilities, physician groups, HOA’s, civic organizations and employers are encouraged to contact Rick directly to schedule any or all of this timely and informative series for their membership, free of charge.
“We are so proud to offer this exclusive program. Consumers in our area now have access to seven important presentations that will assist them with almost any elder care situation. We get so many questions from our clients, we knew that providing this series was not just important, but critical for adult children of aging parents, caregivers, and seniors. We felt that partnering with local organizations was the best possible way to get this vitally important information out to the public” said Rick McKee, owner of Advanta Home Care.
Advanta Home Care’s Elder Care Community Education Series includes seven presentations, each lasting about 30 minutes or less. Rick is available upon request to schedule any or all presentations for interested organizations in the San Diego area.
1. Having “The Talk” with Our Aging Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Options.
2. Taking Away the Car Keys: When Seniors Should No Longer Be Driving.
3. Understanding the Cost of Elder Care and How to Pay for Care.
4. A Little Fall is a Big Worry for Seniors: Fall Prevention Program for the Home.
5. Understanding the Types of Elder Care Available.
6. Safety In and Around the House - Keeping Seniors Safe.
7. 5 Wishes: The popular, easy-to-use document that helps you to plan for and receive the care you want and deserve.
For more information contact Rick McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-461-2323.
Rick McKee is the President and CEO of Advanta Home Care LLC, a rapidly growing company that specializes in home care for the elderly…allowing seniors to remain independent in their own home for as long as possible. For more information, visit www.advantahomecare.net.