Sat. April 24 at Camp Bow-Wow in El Cajon
April 23, 2010 (El Cajon)– From pet messages to “doga yoga”, you’ll find plenty of free ways to pamper your pet at Camp Bow Wow’s “Spring into Health” Expo. Also find tips on topics from nail-trimming to neutering—plus info on disaster preparedness for your pet. The Expo will be held Saturday April 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Camp Bow Wow, an overnight boarding facility for pets located at 677 N. Marshall Ave. Suite A in El Cajon. This event is free and open to the public!
Activities will include:
• Various health information from the Animal Medical Center of El Cajon
• Low-cost spay and neuter information
• Nail trimming from Aloha Pet Grooming
• Healthy pet food vendors
• “Doga yoga” fitness classes with Dawn Celapino of Leash Your Fitness
• Training classes with Julie Schmitt of Out N’ About Dog Training
• Pet massages from Relaxing Rex
• A presentation on “Disaster Preparedness and Your Pet” from the American Red Cross
• Tours of Camp Bow Wow and a presentation on the benefits of going to Camp
• Pet accessories, clothing, and toys
• And much more!
In addition, several local shelters and rescue organizations will be bringing their adoptable pets in hopes of finding them a forever home. Guests can also purchase raffle tickets to win prizes, including gift certificates for pet fitness and training workshops, pet massages, pet communication workshops, pet supplies, food supplements and more.
All proceeds from the “Spring Into Health” Pet Expo will benefit the Animal Center for Education and Services (ACES) Foundation, which directly supports the El Cajon Animal Shelter.