April 1, 2018—East County Magazine has the exclusive scoop on astounding major stories breaking today.
- Businesses pull together to solve parking problems and restaurant concerns for Farmer’s Market in La Mesa Village
- East County Performing Arts Center to reopen with all-star cast in “El Cajon Follies”
- Lemon Grove hires professional help
- Project Loon to power backcountry during power outages
- Santee goes underground to solve traffic woes
- Trump dumps California; now Mexico will pay for wall
- Pegleg Smith’s gold fortune found
Is truth stranger than fiction? You decide. Be sure to click this hot link to view blurbs on these stories in our extra-special April 1st edition. (Trust us, you won't want to miss this news!) Then click "read more" at the bottom of each blurb to open each story and get the full scoop.
I LOVE this!! It's beyond excellent! I read all of them.
The San Diego Union Tribune's Karen Beth Pearlman had this to say, about East County Magazine's April 1 2018 coverage: "I LOVE this!! It's beyond excellent! I read all of them. I'm reading them all again and crying with laughter"