April 1, 2011—East County Magazine has the exclusive scoop on astounding major stories breaking today.
Is truth stranger than fiction? You decide. Click this link to our extra-special edition Friday, April 1st . Trust us, you won't want to miss this news.
What are your thoughts on these stories? Post your comments!
Bonus points if you can answer these questions:
• Why was a notorious world leader caught sneaking across the border in East County?
• Which community is hosting the County’s first annual Wild Pig Roundup and Rodeo?
• What towering project has Cal-Trans and SANDAG planned to make Highway 67 safer?
• What unprecedented strategies have local political parties unveiled for key races in 2012?
• Where will Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College district’s new campus be located?
• Which prominent business leader is embarking on a new career with “Chamber Maids?”
• What amazing encounter did Deerhorn Valley’s news editor witness?
• What national recognition did the City of El Cajon just receive?
• What major archaeological discovery at El Capitan Mt. could stop Sunrise Powerlink?
• What wet and wild recreation is coming soon to a local lake?
• Which East County youngster is on track to become an international soccer star?
• What financial reforms did President Obama unveil that has homeowners cheering and Wall Street bankers in a panic?
Click here for complete coverage of these developing stories.