Copyright 2018 by Sam Warren
January 1, 2018 (San Diego) -- Please, take care of yourself out on the roads this holiday season. A recent study indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by those who drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks, and crap like that.
Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
CLICK TO SCROLL DOWN FOR A LIST OF BOOK EVENTS