You can help by collecting Box Tops, Campbell Soup Labels, Coke Rewards and joining Target’s Take Charge of Education program
March 27, 2011 (Alpine)--Public schools are getting hit with major budget cuts. Now, Alpine Elementary School hopes to raise its own money--with your help.
“Each fundraiser brings lots of money and educational items to our school and requires minimal effort and almost no cost to you,” says spokesperson Sharmin Self, who said teachers are currently having to pay for many school supplies out of their own pockets.
Scroll down for details that Self provided on how you can help.
Avery and Box Tops for Education
Clip Box Tops for Education® from participating products. You may drop off your box tops at our school office. If your office supports our school by donating Box Tops, we will be sure to mention your donation in our materials to parents. For a color flyer to hang in your office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email one to you. If you would like to mail your collection of Box Tops, please mail to: 1850 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, CA 91901. Thank you for your support.
Join the Box Tops for Education Booster Club and Support Our School
Visit www.boxtops4education.com and become a “Box Top Booster” for Alpine Elementary. Our school could earn up to $60,000. You can also view a current list of products and if purchased will help us earn additional money for our school.
Get Family and Friends to Help
Ask family and friends to help by clipping box tops for you and by becoming a “Box Top Booster”.
Collect Campbell’s Labels to Help Earn Money For Our School
Visit www.labelsforeducation.com and view the current list of products that have these labels.
1. Clip & save UPC’s and Caps from participating labels for education brands (make sure it has the UPC and Points value on each label).
2. Turn the labels in to the AES school office.
Collect Coke Rewards to Help Earn Educational Items For Our School
1. Visit www.mycokerewards.com to enter codes from participating Coca Cola products.
2. Click the link Spend Your Points
3. Click the link Donate To Your School
4. Click the link Find A School
5. Click the link Search for your Favorite School
6. Enter the Zip 91901
7. Select Alpine Elementary School
8. Click the link Continue
9. Click Donate Points Now
You can also email your rewards codes to email@example.com or turn them into the AES school office.
Enroll in Target’s Take Care of Education Program
Go to www.target.com/tcoe for more information
1. Learn how to apply, get approved and get your REDcard (if you don’t have one already)
2. Enroll. Sign up for Take Charge of Education and designate Alpine Elementary School as the school of your choice.
3. Shop. Target will donate up to 1% of your REDcard purchases to AES.