East County News Service
November 7, 2015 (Spring Valley) – A proposed assisted care facility on South Barcelona Street will be on the agenda at the Spring Valley Community Planning Group and Design Review Board, which meets Tuesday, November 10 at 7 p.m. in the San Miguel Consolidated Fire District headquarters at 2850 Via Orange Way, Spring Valley.
For the full agenda, click “read more” and scroll down.
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
SPRING VALLEY COMMUNITY PLANNING GROUP
AND DESIGN REVIEW BOARD
***MEETING AGENDA***TUESDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2015, 7PM
SAN MIGUEL CONSOLIDATED FIRE DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS
2850 VIA ORANGE WAY SPRING VALLEY CA 91978
A. ROLL CALL.
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
C.APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FOR THE MEETING OF 27 OCTOBER 2015.
D.PUBLIC COMMUNICATION:Opportunity for the public to speak to the planning group on any subject matter withinour jurisdiction,not on the posted agenda.
1. Pre-Intake Assessment. 3246 South Barcelona Street. Assisted care facility proposed, requiring major use permit. Presenter: Comeau. Proponent: Larry Walsh, Walsh Engineering.
2. Tree Removal. 3460 Diversion Drive. Three pine trees located within right of way; removal paid by homeowner; street clearance and future road displacement issues; homeowner worried about damage to pool. Presenter: Comeau. Proponent: Steve Nelson, DEPT Public Works Vegetation Manager. .
3. Pre-Intake Assessment. Casper Company 3825Bancroft Drive. Permits sought for construction storage containers on rear lot. Presenter: Comeau. Proponent: Ken Ringer, VP Casper Company.
4. PDS 2014.TM.5588. Sweetwater Village. 2657 Sweetwater Springs Boulevard. Reconsideration of our March review. Should we re-iterate, re-affirm, expand or change that decision? Presenter: Comeau. Proponent: Dan Thompson, Master
1. Announcements,correspondence receivedand discussion items.
2. Board Of Supervisors will meet 17-18 November 2015.
3. Planning Commission will meet 13 November 2015.
4. Zoning Administrator will meet 19 November 2015.
5. Spring Valley CPG will meet 8 December 2015.
Purpose of Planning and Sponsor Groups: Advise the County on discretionary projects as well as on planning and land use matters that are proposed within their respective community planning or sponsor group area.
We strive to protect personally identifiable information, by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information collected becomes public record, subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists. In the event of a conflict between this privacy notice and any County ordinance or other law, governing the County’s disclosure of records, the County ordinance or other law will control.
You can review any personal information collected about you. You may recommend changes to your personal information, which you believe is in error, by submitting a written request which shows credibly the error. If you believe your personal information is being used for purposes other than those intended, you may contact us. In all cases, we will take reasonable steps toverify your identity, before granting access or making corrections.