May 29, 2014 (Santee)--The Santee chamber of Commerce invites you to join more than 60,000 visitors at the Santee Street Fair and Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, May 31 and Sunday, June 1 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two-action packed days great for the whole family to enjoy. This free event will be held at Riverview Parkway and Town Center Parkway in Santee.
Celebrating its sixth year, the Street Fair will host its first annual beer festival featuring five local breweries; Twisted Manzanita Ales & Spirits, BNS Brewing & Distilling Co, Butcher’s Brewing, Pacific Islander Brewing Company and Oggi’s Pizza and Brewing Company. There will also be more than 300 various food and vendor booths, live entertainment, a family-friendly fun zone with games and attractions and more than a dozen carnival rides. Admission to the event is free and parking will be available adjacent to the event.
Festival highlights include:
· Kick-off flag raising and national anthem honoring our hero’s
· Two stages of continues live music and entertainment
· Craft Beer Festival featuring five Santee breweries, up to 20 breweries and 40 taps
· Children’s area with rides and entertainment
· More than 300 food and booth vendors