East County News Service
June 17, 2017 (San Diego) – “I understand how concerned all of you are by the challenges facing our country, and so I look forward to another opportunity to hear from you,” says Congresswoman Susan Davis (D-San Diego), who will hold her next town hall meeting on Monday, June 19th from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at San Diego State University’s Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union (6075 Aztec Circle Drive, San Diego). Her district encompasses San Diego and parts of East County including La Mesa, Spring Valley and parts of El Cajon.
No RSVP is needed; the event will be first-come, first-served. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. The event will also be live-streamed; you will be able to view it here: https://www.facebook.com/RepSusanDavis/
Arrival and parking details:
- There is a MTS Trolley Station and MTS Bus Loop directly adjacent to venue. Therefore, we encourage the use of public transportation to this venue. Parking is also available for a fee.
- Parking guidelines at SDSU are strictly enforced 24/7, so all guests wishing to drive must proceed to a visitor parking structure and purchase a permit from the dispenser. That permit must be displayed on your dashboard otherwise your vehicle could be ticketed.
- The Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union is across a footbridge from Parking Structure 3, is the most accessible to the venue.
- ADA parking will be located at the Student Services lot (elevator present).
- Parking Services representatives will be positioned around the venue and parking areas to help direct attendees.
- Here is a campus map: