By Tracy DeFore, County of San Diego Communications Office
May 13, 2021 (San Diego) - A limited number of people can attend and provide public comment in person at the County Board of Supervisors meetings next week as long as certain COVID-19 safety measures are followed.
The Board meetings take place on Tuesday, May 18 and Wednesday, May 19. COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines cap the number of public participants in the Board Chamber at a time to 22 people.
- Wear a face covering at all times except when speaking at the podium
- Follow physical distancing rules
- Undergo a security screening, a temperature check and answer standard COVID-19 screening questions when entering the County Administration Center
- Wait outside the building if the maximum capacity is reached inside the Board Chamber and overflow rooms until space becomes available
- Agenda Web Stream (Available live and archived several hours later)
- Vimeo Livestream
- Cox channel 24 or 19
- Spectrum channel 24 or 85
- Currently not available on AT&T U-Verse
- A call-in line is also available to listen to the live Board meeting while it is in session at 619-531-4716. This is a listen-only line.