November 13, 2012 (El Cajon) – The Grossmont College English Department is holding a Write-A-Thon, an all day creative writing fundraiser for the Department’s Creative Writing Program. To participate you must raise a minimum of $50 in pledges to support literary arts programs and events. Check-in is at 9 a.m. at 8800 Grossmont College Drive, El Cajon.
Participants will receive:
- a full day of inspirational writing prompts and literary activities in fiction, poetry and creative nonfiction
- Continental breakfast, lunch and water
- 1 ticket per $10 raised for a raffle with the Grand Prize of a laptop computer
- A one-of-a-kind limited edition Lester Bangs T-shirt
- A laptop/notebook full of new work
Click here for more information.