May 26, 2015 (San Diego’s East County) – The San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce announces several upcoming events to help local business owners. Below are descriptions provided by the Chamber.
Three San Diego East County Chamber events coming up:
1. Put Your Business on The Map with Google: Bring your laptop, tablet or smart phone and get your business listed on google properly, free training workshop only takes about 30 minutes. The workshop will be at Hooley’s in Rancho San Diego Shopping Center on May 27 at at 8:00 am, no charge, just order your own breakfast. Louis Nava will be our presenter. RSVP HERE
2. First Friday Breakfast will be at Cottonwood Golf Club sponsored by SDG&E on Friday, June 5th at 7:15am. Join us for a morning of fun, develop referrals and enjoy a great breakfast. Address: 3121 Willow Glen Dr., El Cajon, CA 92019 $20 for Chamber Members, $25 for non-members. RSVP HERE
3. June Business After Hour Mixer at RCP Block & Brick: Wednesday June 17th, 5:00pm – 7:00pm, Free Admission if you RSVP in advance, another great relationship building event! Address: 8240 Broadway, Lemon Grove, CA 91945, $10 for non-members or no RSVP. RSVP HERE
Plus--both the Lemon Grove Lyons Club and the El Cajon Rotary have major event night celebrations coming up!
1. Lemon Grove Lyons Club Charter Dinner Celebration, Wednesday, June 3rd from 5:30pm until 8:30pm, Join the brand new Lyons Club for a great fundraising dinner event at the Knights of Columbus, 8086 Broadway, Lemon Grove, CA 91945 Cost is $35 if you RSVP HERE
2. El Cajon Rotary presents “An Evening in the Tropics”, Saturday, June 27th, from 5:00pm until 10:00pm at the Water Conservation Garden in Rancho San Diego, 12122 Cuyamaca College Dr., West, El Cajon, CA 92019 Cost is $80 RSVP to Erick Lundy at 858-408-1404 or RSVP HERE