August 5, 2011 (Alpine) – East County Magazine Editor Miriam Raftery will be the guest on Billie Jo Jannen’s “TGIF Report” tonight. Hot topics include:
• A sexual harassment suit against a former Mountain Empire Union School District Superintendent
• Rural Fire Protection District’s revocation of approval for SDG&E’s ECO-Substation
• The County’s first legal marijuana dispensary
• AT&T’s proposed merger with T-Mobile and how it may impact rural phone service
• Updates on the state fire parcel fee
• County’s approval of a new General Plan
Listen via streaming audio at www.my1079.com, or tune your dial to 107.9 FM, from 6 to 7 p.m. You can send your news and event information to TGIF Report at firstname.lastname@example.org or to East County Magazine at email@example.com.