April 5, 2015 (San Diego’s East County)--Friends of East County Arts, Inc. presents its 20th Annual Garden Tour on Saturday, April 25, 2015 from 9 am to 3 pm.
Five spectacular gardens will offer an amazing variety of settings and each garden is lovingly planned and cared for by its owner. Included in this year’s tour are:
- Waterwise gardens with drought tolerant plants, including succulents and cacti,
- Themed gardens, vegetable gardens, nature habitats, and garden art,
- Spectacular displays of flowering plants, including a 1 acre garden of 100 rose bushes, and
- Pathways through serene settings and magnificent views.
- “Applecrate” vendors will be at one location, offering delightful crafts and garden creations for purchase.
- Coffee and muffins will be available for purchase.
Friends of East County Arts, Inc. is a non-profit philanthropic organization volunteering time and energy to further development and growth of the performing and fine arts in the Greater East County. To date, Friends has contributed more than $750,000.00 to art-based programs in the community. All monies collected from this event will benefit these programs.
Tickets for the 20th Annual Garden Tour are $15.00 in advance or $18.00 at any garden site the day of the tour. You may contact Christy Klock at 619 442-8515 for advanced tickets or get tickets and view photos of last year’s tour at www.friendsofecarts.org.