October 6, 2011 (La Mesa) – How will federal health care reforms impact the health of your business and employees? The San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce presents a free program tonight, featuring a panel that includes physicians, representatives from the hospital and insurance industries, the County health department, and a human resources/employment law specialist.
The program will be held tonight, October 6 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Grossmont Healthcare District, 9001 Wakarusa Street in La Mesa.
• Dr. Suman Sinha, Intensive Care Specialist
• Dr. Dan Gross, Executive VP for Sharp HealthCare
• Debbie Reinhard, Human Resource & Employment Law
• Rene Santiago, San Diego County Health & Human Services
• Bill Hammett, President of Hammett Health Insurance Svs
For more information contact the San Diego East County Chamber at