Celebrate our launch party! Thousands of dollars in prizes!
Early bird rates extended to Friday! RSVP to reserve space
You're invited! Celebrate launch of our East County Magazine prime-time radio show on KNSJ! Join us Sunday, May 19 from 12-3 p.m. at the beautiful Maness Vineyards estate, 3044 Colina Verde Lane in Jamul. Winetasting, great food, music, amazing prizes and more!
DIRECTIONS: (click read more below to open and view directions)
FROM SAN DIEGO: take Highway 94 east into Rancho San Diego. In Rancho San Diego, 94 splits – you’ll want to turn right onto Campo Road/Highway 94.
[Note: There is a light at this intersection and a shopping center an Edwards Cinema and a Target, TGI Friday etc. If you are on Jamacha Road and see Cuyamaca College Drive, you went too far)
Go 3.8 miles and turn right on Vista Sage Lane (if you see Vista Diego, you went too far)
Make a slight right onto Colina Verde Lane to Maness Vineyards at 3044 Colina Verde.
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ELSEWHERE:
You can take I-8 to 125 south to 94 east
OR: 2nd Street in El Cajon becomes Jamacha, follow it through Rancho San Diego area and turn left on Campo Road/Highway 94, then follow directions above.
Enjoy wine, great food and fine desserts, music and more in beautiful setting, meet our radio hosts--and tell us what you'd like to hear on the radio! We have thousands of dollars in prizes including a Viejas vacation, a 2nd vacation donated by JVD Golf, BBQ smoker, wine gift baskets, artwork, restaurant dinners, Zoo passes, music lessons, BBQ and WildWest Fest tickets, and more. Click "read more" for details. Plus your support will help put our Viejas Wildfire Alerts on the air LIVE.
- Meet our East County Magazine Live! producer & show hosts, including Greg Maness, host of “Vines & Wines.”
- Share your stories and tell us what you’d like to hear on the radio!
- Savor wine tasting at Greg’s beautiful vineyard estate in Jamul.
- Taste delicious foods catered by the new Jamul Restaurant (soon to be 1st and 10)
- Dessert from the fabulous Dolce Cafe Italiano
- Enjoy live music by San Diego Performance Arts Studio.
- Stroll through orchards, grapevines, farm, & wine cellar/tasting room.
- Support community journalism for East County including live wildfire alerts on the radio
- Win drawing prizes or bid on silent auction items including a Viejas vacation package, a week at Camp Oliver, Maness Vineyards gift basket & tour, zoo passes, Mary Kay basket, San Pasqual wines, wildlife art, music lessons, and more. (Donate a prize if you'd like publicity for your organization!)
Space is limited! RSVP: (619)698-7617 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks payable to East County Magazine can be mailed to 4438 Hideaway Place, La Mesa, CA 91941 or pay online at http://heartlandfdn.givezooks.com/events/radio-show-launch-party-at-maness-vineyards-may-19
East County Magazine is a division of the 501c3 nonprofit Heartland Coalition
Tickets: General public: $25 or 2 for $45 by May 17, $30 or 2 for $50 after
Editor’s Club members: $22 or 2/$40 by May 17, $25 or 2/$45 after