April 24, 2015 (Alpine) – The 3rd annual Mardy/Tardy Gras Ball will be presented by the Alpine Education Foundation on Saturday, May 2nd from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Alpine Community Center, 1830 Alpine Blvd, in Alpine.
All proceeds go to the Alpine Education Foundation to help Alpine schools and students.
The event will feature:
· Cajun-inspired Buffet Dinner catered by Custom Catering Solutions/Greek Village Grill
· Cocktails/Draft Beer…No Host Bar including our signature “New Orleans Hurricanes”
· Commemorative Hand Painted Wine Glasses and Beer Steins by Alpine Elementary students $25/ea or $40/pair!
· Live Music by Theo & The Zydeco Patrol!
· Memorable Live Auction!
· Costume Parade…$100 for Best!
· Crowning of “King & Queen” of Mardi/Tardy Gras
· Sally the English Psychic + Face Painting by Dragonfly Boog!
· $75/Couple * $40/Individual * $300/Table of 10
For tickets, you can pay via PayPal at aef4kids.net or mail check to:
2710 Alpine Blvd, Suite 0-101, Alpine, CA 91901
For more information call 760 250 0925
“Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!”