April 7, 2013 (Ramona)--If you've ever wondered what an artist's studio looks like, now is your opportunity to see for yourself. During the Ramona Open Studios Tour, artists in Ramona will open their studios to curious visitors, inviting them to talk, check out how they work, and buy artwork if they're interested.
The Ramona area is home to many nationally known and award winning artists featured on the tour. The 10th annual tour will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 13-14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets are $10 per person and include a full-color brochure with map. The self-guided tour may be viewed in any order and at your own pace.
Order by phone from the Ramona Chamber of Commerce at (760) 789-1311 Tuesday through Saturday.
Purchase tickets in Ramona at:
- Ramona Chamber of Commerce (960 Main St.) Tues-Fri 8am-4:30pm and Sat 9am- 2pm. Call (760) 789-1311 to order by phone.
- Daniel's Express (1350 Main St.) - 24 hours daily
- Daniel's West (17718 Hwy. 67)
- The Java Hut (23658 San Vicente Road in San Diego Country Estates)
- The artists' studios on the days of the event
Proceeds benefit the Ramona Chamber of Commerce to be used for community events.
For more information contact Judy Nachazel at (760) 789-7131 or the chamber at (760) 789-1311 or www.ramonachamber.com.