Barons Market to serve up bites paired with Modern Times brews for the final Backroom Beer Pairing of the year. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, all proceeds to benefit Michelle’s Place and Susan G. Komen® San Diego
East County News Service
October 10, 2019 (Alpine) -- Barons Market and Modern Times will turn up the heat in the kitchen and crack open their best brews for Southern Californians to enjoy at all eight market locations, including Alpine in East County This will mark the last Backroom Beer Pairing of the year and, as always, guests will support their community as they socialize at Barons’ patios and stockrooms. Barons Market will donate 100 percent of the proceeds from tickets sold for its eight store locations directly to breast cancer awareness organizations Michelle’s Place and Susan G. Komen® San Diego.
Barons Market transforms its stockrooms and loading docks into a food and brew speakeasy for a quarterly community event. At every Backroom Beer Pairing, the family-owned market donates 100% of the proceeds to local organizations—this time to Michelle's Place and Susan G. Komen® San Diego for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Since its inception, Barons Market’s Backroom Beer Pairing has raised more than $100,000 for local organizations.
- Orderville IPA with Goat Cheese Mascarpone Crostini
- Fruitlands Gose with Mediterranean Wraps
- Space Ways IPA with Chile Verde Pork Tacos
- Black House Stout with Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Additional details and contact:
- Organization: Barons Market
- Date/ time: Wednesday, October 16 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Location: All eight Barons Market locations (including Menifee, the newest location)
- Tickets: $15, available here: baronsmarket.com/baronsdoesbeer/
- Interviews available: Rachel Shemirani, Barons Market senior vice president – contact Shannon Sneade
- Link to use in your story: baronsmarket.com