A flash flood warning is in effect countywide through 1:15 p.m. Flash flooding, heavy rains and high winds .are causing power outages and road closures across our region including:
- Highway 94 is closed at Honey Springs Rd. due to flooding.
- Mud/rocks on Lyons Valley Rd. in Jamul.
- Summit Drive in La Mesa is closed at the 4400 block due to power lines down
- 13th St. and Maple are closed in Ramona between just north of Hwy 67 and Walnut St. due to flooding.
- Vallecitos School Rd. is closed due to flooding.
- Power lines are down on Hwy 78 near San Pasqual cemetery
- Power lines are down on Hwy 67 near Mt. Woodson.
- Montezuma Valley Rd. in Borrego is closed from Palm Canyon to the 6 mile marker due to rock slides covering both lanes
- Pine Valley’s Manzanita Drive from Lilac Dr. to Lakeview Dr. is closed.
If you know of other road closures, flooded or storm-impacted areas please post in the comments section below.
Sign up to receive free East County Wildfire & Emergency Alerts via email at the top right side of our homepage and you can also receive our free weekly e-newsletter with top East County news. You can also follow EastCountyAlert on Twitter for brief alerts on your mobile phone.