East County Magazine invites you to join us for a night of wine tasting, wonderful food, spirited merrymaking, plus a sneak preview of our special La Mesa community news section!
Join the festivities on Tuesday, March 31st from 5:30 to 7:30 at the San Pasqual Winery & Gallery Tasting Room, 8364 La Mesa Blvd. in La Mesa. Limited space - reserve now to enjoy:
- Delicious foods from Tiramisu Trattoria, Bo Beau's and Grove Pastry Shop
- Unveiling of Mesa Community special section on www.EastCountyMagazine.org!
- Live music by “one man band” Paul Nichols
- Tell us what you’d like to see covered in La Mesa
- Learn about opportunities to “be the media”
- Hear about opportunities for your business or organization
- Plenty of prizes and surprises!
$20 for ECM subscribers ($18 for Editor’s Club members/sustaining donors and La Mesa Chamber members)
We expect a sellout as the venue only holds 35 to 40 people, so please reserve your space early! RSVP to email@example.com or call (619)698-7617. This event is for ages 21 and up.
Thanks to our generous sponsors: San Pasqual Winery, Tiramisu Trattoria, Bo Beau's, Grove Pastry Shop, Act II, Antique's in the Village, Amethyst Moon, La Mesa Chamber of Commerce, Cali Comfort, and Sara's Fashions.
East County Magazine is nonprofit media in the public interest.