December 2, 2011 (San Diego) -- San Diego, Senator Christine Kehoe, Assemblymember Toni Atkins, and the California Contractors State License Board are hosting a FREE Senior Scam Stopper seminar on Monday, December 5, 2011 from 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the Gary & Mary West Senior Wellness Center.
Seniors will learn and be more empowered as they listen to subject-matter experts provide tips on how they can protect themselves from becoming victims of fraud.
There will be speakers from:
- Bureau of Automotive Repair
- California Health Advocates (Medicare fraud)
- Contractors State License Board
- Public Utilities Commission
- San Diego Police Department
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service