March 30, 2015 (Lakeside)—The Lakeside Community Planning Group announces a vacancy to fill; Laura Cyphert cited travel commitments in her resignation letter.
The Planning Group meets Wednesday, April 1st at 6:30 p.m. in the Lakeside Community Center at 9841 Vine Street. This week’s agenda includes public hearings on two proposed apartment projects, as well as a hookah lounge and gas station each seeking to sell alcoholic beverages.
Below is the full agenda.
LAKESIDE COMMUNITY PLANNING GROUP
Po Box 2040 Lakeside, CA 92040 / email@example.com
*** MEETING AGENDA***
WEDNESDAY, April 1, 2015 - 6:30 PM
Meeting Location: Lakeside Community Center, 9841 Vine Street, Lakeside
The Lakeside Community Planning Group is an elected body that acts in an advisory capacity to the Department of Planning & Development Services (PDS), the Planning Commission, the Board of Supervisors and other County departments. The Planning Group's recommendations are advisory only and are not binding on the County of San Diego.
OPEN HOUSE (6:00 – 6:30pm) The Lakeside Community Planning Group will provide for a public viewing of available project plans received by the Chair for current and upcoming projects. Available plans will be on display for the 30 minutes prior to regularly scheduled planning group meeting.
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FOR THE MEETING OF: March 4, 2015
A. Audio Recording – Notification is hereby provided that the LCPG meeting may be audio recorded for purposes of preparation of the meeting minutes.
B. Resignation Laura Cyphert, Seat # 6. Laura Cyphert has submitted her letter of resignation to the Lakeside Community Planning Group.
OPEN FORUM. Opportunity for the public to speak on any item, within the Group’s jurisdiction, not on the agenda. There can be no action taken, however the item can be referred to County staff or placed on a future agenda. Time limit 3 minutes; no discussion, no vote.
5. COUNTY PRESENTATIONS (Possible Vote)
William Perno -the East County Community Change Project (ECCCP). The ECCCP is the Regional Provider for Alcohol and Other Drug prevention in the East County area of San Diego County. Their work is funded by the County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency. Mr. Perno will speak regarding Community Planning Groups and the work we do in regards to alcohol licensing.
6. PUBLIC HEARING (Discussion & Vote)
- Peter Rios Estates Apartment Complex B Designator Site Plan PDS2014-STP-14-022 (Deferred from March Meeting) 32 unit apartment complex located at 14265 Rios Canyon Rd. This project was presented several months ago and additional information/changes were requested. (Presentation, Discussion & Vote)
- Andre Herrera 10 Unit Apartment- B Designator Site Plan STP-15-02- Project located at 12584 Laurel proposes a 10 unit apartment complex with parking spaces on site and open areas and landscape.
- Touma- ABC License- The County requests input on its determination of public convenience or necessity of an ABC Permit for an existing business located at 9744 Wintergardens Blvd. that offers sodas, water and sandwiches, along with Hookah and has an entertainment permit. The Applicant is requesting approval of an On-site Beer only type 40 license.
- Lakeside Petroleum Inc. –ABC License- the County requests input on its determination of public convenience or necessity for an ABC Permit for an Existing Gas/Service Station Business. Located at 12402 Woodside. Applicant is requesting approval of an ABC Permit to allow the business to sell alcoholic beverages along with convenient store products including groceries, snacks, drinks, lottery etc.
7. GROUP BUSINESS (Discussion & Vote)
A. Vacancy Seat #5 – Qualified Candidates that have submitted applications will be allowed give a brief presentation on their desire and qualifications.
B. Vacancy- Seat #6 – The process will begin immediately to fill the seat held by Laura Cyphert. Persons interested in applying for this open seat must submit an application before the May meeting.
C. Member’s Attendance Review: Deferred
8. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS:
A. Design Review Board (DRB)
B. County Service Area 69 (CSA 69)
9. ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
FINAL AGENDA WILL BE POSTED 72 HOURS, PRIOR TO THE MEETING,
AT THE LAKESIDE HISTORICAL SOCIETY
*** Visit our website for Agendas, Project Materials, Announcements & more at: LCPG.weebly.com ***