fatal bacterial infection



October 17, 2014 (San Diego) - A San Diego State Student has been diagnosed with meningitis, a potentially fatal bacterial infection that causes inflammation in the brain and spinal cord.

Error message

Support community news in the public interest! As nonprofit news, we rely on donations from the public to fund our reporting -- not special interests. Please donate to sustain East County Magazine's local reporting and/or wildfire alerts at https://www.eastcountymedia.org/donate to help us keep people safe and informed across our region.