By Miriam Raftery
March 10, 2021 (Lakeside) – What could be cozier than a lakeside fire on a springtime evening? Grab your marshmallows and chocolate for S’mores, roast hot dogs or get your best campfire stories ready – now you can rent a fire pit at Lake Jennings in Lakeside.
The fire pits are available on Friday nights, March 19, March 26, April 2 and April 9 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Advance reservations and use fees are required; fire pits are available for 4-6 people in the same household per county health restrictions.
To reserve, call (619) 596-1306.
From Lake Jennings:
"Join us at the lake for sunset watching and star gazing around a lake side firepit!
"Firepit rentals are available at Lake Jennings on Friday nights, 6-9pm. Rentals include the fire pit, wood, fire starter, and Adirondack chairs for 6 people.
"Cost: $12/person (a minimum 4 people and maximum 6 people/firepit)
"Advanced reservations required.
- Give Me S’mores: S’mores are a campfire tradition! Package includes graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, and s’mores roasting sticks. $16.99
- Lakeside Tailgate: Tailgates are better at the lake! Package includes a bag of party size chips, a package of all beef hotdogs & buns, ketchup, mustard, roasting sticks, and stadium cups. $25.99
- Campfire Glow: Create your own light show at the lake! Package includes light sticks, glow necklaces, mystical fire, and lifesaver lightening. $12.99
- Date Night: Enjoy the fireside and sunset with your honey! Package includes a bottle of Martinelli’s, plastic flutes, meat & cheese platter, and chocolate truffles. $27.99
- Corn Hole Rentals: Includes boards and bags. $17.99
- Firepits available for single households only.