sunlight shining through a glass bottle

BOTTLE BLAZE

 

East County News Service

August 23, 2015 (Borrego Springs)--A fire in Borrego Springs over the weekend serves as a remind that in extreme heat, it’s wise not to leave reflective materials around your home.


Error message

Local news in the public interest is more important now than ever, during the COVID-19 crisis. Our reporters, as essential workers, are dedicated to keeping you informed, even though we’ve had to cancel fundraising events. Please give the gift of community journalism by donating at https://www.eastcountymedia.org/donate.