San Migule Fire Department

FIRE DESTROYS HOME AND BARN IN DEHESA

December 4, 2011 (El Cajon ) – A home and barn used for storage at 5237 Dehesa Road in the unincorporated area of El Cajon were destroyed by fire this morning.

Leonard Villareal, spokesman for San Miguel Fire Department, said the November 1st elimination of the fire engine at the Department’s Dehesa station was “not a factor in this case."


Error message

Local news in the public interest is more important now than ever, during the COVID-19 crisis. Our reporters, as essential workers, are dedicated to keeping you informed, even though we’ve had to cancel fundraising events. Please give the gift of community journalism by donating at https://www.eastcountymedia.org/donate.