Celebrating our cultural & agricultural roots
JUNE 19 4:30-7:30 PM AT HERITAGE OF THE AMERICAS MUSEUM, EL CAJON
- International foods from Dolci Cafe Italiano, J's Greek Cuisine, Tiramisu Trattoria, Rubio's & more
- Wine tasting with Campo Creek Vineyards, Maness Vineyards, and other wineries
- Meet authors of books on local history and culture from Sunbelt Publications
- Native American dancing with Eric RunningPath; Native American flute music by Jim Hannibal
- Live music by Krista Timm and Vicky Archibold from San Diego Performance Academy
- Learn from farmers, wine makers, a beekeeper, a chicken expert, A.R.C.H.E.S. and San Diego Farm Bureau
- Get tips on solar power from Sullivan Solar
- Take a free museum tour
- Play the East County Trivia Quiz game and be on the radio!
- Win great prizes including a resort vacation getaway, golf, restaurant gift certificates, garden basket, hand-made soaps, martial arts lessons, music lessons, pet owners' basket, Wild West Fest tickets, wine lovers' gifts, and more.
Don't miss this fun and festive event! Click "read more" and scroll down for details.