By Buck Shott
August 1, 2011 (San Diego’s East County) – Gearing up for another rough-and-tumble campaign season, our Political Wrangling column is back with answers to questions inquiring minds want to know.
- Which Presidential candidate flunked 13 of 13 fact-checks?
- What prominent candidates are eyeing Bob Filner’s seat in Congress, in a redrawn district that includes the southern chunk of East County?
- Which liberal school board member may be living outside her San Diego district, making her potentially ineligible to serve?
- Which local Republican official admits to paying off folks to pack a council hearing in support of hiking rental rates for mobile home owners?
- What national office holder is collecting rent from public servants providing security for his family?