a firefighter battling the blaze also sustained injury

FIREFIGHTER AND GIRL INJURED IN SANTEE APARTMENT FIRE

 

East County News Service

Photo courtesy of ECM news partner 10 News

January 31, 2015 (Santee) – A young girl was injured after a fire broke out in a unit downstairs from the apartment she was in with her grandmother  Friday afternoon on Mission Gorge Road in Santee. A firefighter battling the blaze also sustained injury, 10 News reports.


Error message

Local news in the public interest is more important now than ever, during the COVID-19 crisis. Our reporters, as essential workers, are dedicated to keeping you informed, even though we’ve had to cancel fundraising events. Please give the gift of community journalism by donating at https://www.eastcountymedia.org/donate.