Mehran Farad

FIREFIGHTER AND GIRL INJURED IN SANTEE APARTMENT FIRE

 

East County News Service

Photo courtesy of ECM news partner 10 News

January 31, 2015 (Santee) – A young girl was injured after a fire broke out in a unit downstairs from the apartment she was in with her grandmother  Friday afternoon on Mission Gorge Road in Santee. A firefighter battling the blaze also sustained injury, 10 News reports.


Error message

Local news in the public interest is more important now than ever, during the COVID-19 crisis. Our reporters, as essential workers, are dedicated to keeping you informed, even though we’ve had to cancel fundraising events. Please give the gift of community journalism by donating at https://www.eastcountymedia.org/donate.