April 1, 2019—East County Magazine has the exclusive scoop on astounding major stories breaking today.
- Initiative to build affordable housing and homeless shelter atop Santee’s city hall
- UCSD researchers announce creation of high-grade artificial sand, eliminating need for local sand mines
- Citizens advisory board in El Cajon proposes vetting guidelines for City Council candidates and appointees
- Borrego Springs asks tourists’ help to ease water shortage
- Transparency slate runs for Cajon Valley school board
- La Mesa finds lofty solution to farmer’s market location
Is truth stranger than fiction? You decide. Click any title to view full story, or Click here to view our full special edition. . (Trust us, you won't want to miss this news!) Then click "read more" at the bottom of each blurb to open each story and get the full scoop.