East County News Service
May 1, 2020 (San Diego) – Starting today, all San Diego County residents over age 2 must wear a face-mask when within six feet of others in public places, as well as when riding on public transit, shopping or certain other activities. However exercising with social distancing will be exempted from the order set for release this week, according to ECM news partner 10 News.
Here are examples of where you will be required to cover your nose and mouth:
- Waiting in line to enter a store.
- Shopping in a store or other essential business,
- Picking up food at a restaurant,
- Waiting on transit or riding on public transportation, such as a bus, trolley or train,
- Riding in a taxi or rideshare vehicle,
- At a healthcare facility or
- Working at an essential job where you interact with the public.
Here are examples of where you will not have wear a mask: